The recent federal sequester, which implemented across-the-board spending cuts, could have substantial impacts on Nevada as well as federal grant recipients at the University of Nevada, Reno. A few of the agencies most likely to be affected by the sequester are the Department of Energy (DOE), the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Science Foundation (NSF). For further information about potential impacts of sequestration, please consult the resources listed below.
- Impact of Sequestration on Nevada
- Impact of Sequestration on DOE Awards
- Impact of Sequestration on NIH Awards
- Impact of Sequestration on NSF Awards
- SRA International Sequestration Resource Center